En Español: Iesus Caritas
The Fraternity is a brotherhood formed by five to seven priests who meet once every month for Scripture sharing, contemplative prayer before the Eucharist, and a shared review of life with ample time for some friendly conversation and fellowship, usually over a meal.
Change of address
In our most recent Annual Dues letter mailing, we sent an outdated return address on the envelope provided. Please replace the return address with the address below for any future mailings related to Dues. 1420 Monte Sano Avenue Augusta, GA 30904
Thank you and Mea Culpa!
- Please review this Bangalore Questionnaire at your May or June Fraternity gathering and send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks for your help!
- July 17-21 Camarillo, CA: National Assembly - See the Schedule
It is hoped that each fraternity might have a representative at the National Assembly. All priests are welcome. Fernando Tapia, the Pan American Responsible, and a priest of the Archdiocese of Santiago, Chile will direct a Day of Recollection and oversee the election of the National Responsible. St. John Seminary in Southern California offers a great setting for this relaxed triannual meeting of the National Fraternity. A registration form will be in the next newsletter.
Download the Registration form and mail to:Recent NewsJesus Caritas 1420 Monte Sano Ave. Augusta, GA 30904
- Our brother Felix Rajaonarivelo: The National Fraternity was fortunate to spend time with Felix this past October in Kasas City. He pulled me aside to personally thank me for the generosity that our American fraternities showed to the brothers in Africa, especially as they gathered for the Pan-African Assembly. He lived with great joy. May he enjoy the glories of heaven forever. - Jerry Ragan.
- Msgr. Howard Calkins has passed away this past Good Friday (April 14th). Praise God his Easter has come and it is time for him to now enjoy new and everlasting life. Read his obituary here.
- This past October both the National Team and the International Team were hosted by Fr. Mark Mertes in Kansas City, KS. Click here to read the International Team's Letter from Kansas CIty.
Read the Vatican recognition of our Fraternity as an International Association of Priests, here.
How to Form a Fraternity
Prayer of Abandonment
Whatever you may do, I thank you:
I am ready for all, I accept all.
Let only your will be done in me, and in all your creatures.
I wish no more than this, O Lord.
Into your hands I commend my soul;
offer it to you
with all the love of my heart,
for I love you, Lord,
and so need to give myself,
to surrender myself into your hands,
and with boundless confidence,